DL1e Series Downlight
The enLux DL1e-xC LED Downlight is ideal for commercial retrofit and new construction projects as well as remodel/retrofit projects for residential homes.
The enLux DL1e-xC is a voltage self-declared luminaire; when the incoming power is 120Vac, it will self-declare as a 120Vac circuit which can then be paired with a 120Vac phase cut dimmer. If the incoming power is 277Vac, it will self-declare as a 277Vac luminaire and can be paired with a 277Vac phase cut dimmer. This patent pending feature is a first for the LED industry.
The enLux DL1e has an additional unique feature in that the operating power can be adjusted in the field from 10W to 8W, or 6W by setting the dip switch located inside the junction box to the desired wattage. It also can be ordered with a 0-10V option.
- Field Adjustable Wattage (6W, 8W, 10W)
- 120V/277V Self-Declared Voltage
- 820-1,100 Lumens @ 10 Watts (Depending on CCT & Trim Type)
- 6 White Tones – 2700K, 3000K, 3500K, 4000K, 4500K, 5000K
- IC Rated
- CRI > 80
- 5yr. limited warranty
- 50,000 hour life span
- Lightweight – Easy to install with patented M-Spring technology
- Energy Auditing Efficient – No need to investigate line voltage
- Flexibility in Light Output – Meeting customer preference at site
- Energy Star Certified for Commercial & Residential Use
- Efficient Architectural Design
- Available with Tapered Cone, Deep Cell, or Square Trim
- Various Trim Color & Size Options