DL2e High Bay Series Downlight
The enLux DL2e-High Bay Series Downlight is a 120V/277V voltage self-declared luminaire. When the incoming power is 120Vac, it will self-declare as a 120Vac driving circuit that can be paired with a 120Vac phase cut dimmer. If the incoming power is 277Vac, it will self-declare as a 277Vac luminaire and can be paired with a 277Vac phase cut dimmer.
The DL2e HB Series Downlight’s 50,000 hour rated life and superior lumen efficacy make it an excellent choice for high ceiling applications such as auditoriums, grocery stores, casinos, dealerships, etc.
Powered by a MCOB (Multi-Chip-On-Board) light engine. enLux’s proprietary thermal management technology enables the LED emitter to operate at the lowest possible junction temperature which ensures long life and excellent efficacy. A unique Osram Duris E5 LED emitter is employed for the production of the engine.
The enLux DL2e High Bay aluminum housing is finished in an ultra durable top coat that is safe, cool to the touch and 100% recyclable (no mercury or hazardous materials).
- 120V/277Vac Self-Declared Voltage
- 2,500-3,090 Lumen Output (Dependent Upon CCT & Trim Type)
- Available in 28W & 42W (De-Rated wattage also available)
- 5 White Tones – 2700K, 3000K, 3500K, 4000K, 5000K
- Phase Cut Dimmable (Forward or Reverse Phase)
- 0-10V Dimming Option Available Upon Request
- 55 Degree Beam Spread
- IC Rated
- CRI > 80
- 5yr. limited warranty
- 50,000 hour life span
- Lightweight – Easy to install with patented M-Spring technology
- Energy Auditing Efficient – No need to investigate line voltage
- Flexibility in Light Output – Meeting customer preference at site
- Energy Star Certified for Commercial & Residential Use
- Trade Agreements Act (TAA) Compliant
- Efficient Architectural Design