Phenix Emergency Battery Backup
If you are searching for an Emergency Battery Backup system that works with your enLux DL1e or DL2e 28W Series downlights, look no further than the Phenix Emergency Battery Backup Device provided by enLux.
The Phenix Emergency Battery Backup is an intelligent device that can take 120Vac or 277Vac inputs and be connected directly into any AC input luminaire. When the city power is normally supplied to the device, the output voltage of the Phenix Emergency Battery Backup device becomes the same as the input voltage; 120Vac or 277Vac.
During its battery backup phase, the device’s output ranges between 20Vdc and 300Vdc with the actual output voltage to the luminaire intelligently adjusted via the device to allow for optimal levels at all times.
The device comes with 4 input wires and 4 output wires; all contained in metal conduit. The input wires are connected to the city AC power and the output wires are connected to the luminaire and a test switch. This connection for an emergency battery backup device is simple, straight forward, and much more user friendly than most other Emergency Battery Backups on the market today.
- Pairable w/ enLux as well as all other AC LED Luminaires
- Operating Temperature: 0-55 ˚C (32 -131 °F)
- Input Voltage: 120Vac or 277Vac Self-Declared
- Battery Backup Time:
- DL1e paired w/ 9W Emergency Battery Backup: >90min
- DL2e 28W paired w/ 18W Emergency Battery Backup: >90min
- 9W Emergency Battery Backup: 12.5” L x 1.2” W x 0.9” H
- 18W Emergency Battery Backup: 18.5” L x 1.2” W x 0.9” H
- Charging Time: 24 hours
- Power Factor:
- > 0.9 under normal operation
- > 0.4 charging only
- Device Weight:
- 9W Emergency Battery Backup: 1Lb.
- 18W Emergency Battery Backup: 1.5Lbs
- 24″ long metal conduit connection at each end
9W Emergency Battery Backup (Pictured w/ DL1e Series Light Module)
18W Emergency Battery Backup (Pictured w/ DL2e 28W Series Light Module)