DL2e PC Series Downlight
The enLux DL2e-PC Surface Mounted Downlight is ideal for new install or retrofit in parking garages or commercial buildings. Using only 42 watts of energy to produce 5,000 useful lumens, it is more efficient than Metal Halide and can replace 250W Metal Halide altogether.
Powered by a MCOB (Multi Chip On Board) light engine, enLux’s proprietary thermal management enables the LED emitter to operate at the lowest possible junction temperature which ensures long life and excellent efficacy. A unique Osram Duris E5 LED emitter is employed for the production of the engine.
The enLux DL2e-PC Downlight’s aluminum housing is finished in an ultra-durable top coat that is safe and cool to the touch and 100% recyclable (no mercury or hazardous materials).
- 180 Degree Beam Spread, Projects Most Light 55 Degrees Sideways
- Available in 42W Standard LED (De-Rated Wattage Available)
- Phase Cut Dimmable (Forward or Reverse Phase)
- Available in Two White Tones – 4000K & 5000K
- 120V/277Vac Self-Declared Voltage
- 0-10V Dimming Option Available
- Light Weight and Low 7″ Profile
- IC Rated
- CRI > 82
- 5yr. limited warranty & 50,000 hour life span
- Energy Auditing Efficient – No need to investigate line voltage
- Flexibility in Light Output – Meeting customer preference at site
- Energy Star Certified for Commercial & Residential Use
- Durable 16″ Trim w/ Tough Polycarbonate Sealed Lens
- Trade Agreements Act (TAA) Compliant
- Various Trim Color Options Available
- California Title 24 Compliant
- Efficient Architectural Design